I Return... With Important Updates

African Gray parrotI'm back for more blogging! And great timing, because in March, Blogger added a bunch of new templates. The makeover makes me super happy, because I've been trying to customize a more professional-looking layout for months to little success.

Another change is that I'm going to drop from posting approximately twice a week, down to strictly once a week. That should prevent me from running out of stockpiled posts and winding up in a panic when life throws unexpected turns. The African Gray, by the way, is very happy, makes a lot of beep boop noises, has no manners, and we're still trying to fix the feather picking.

I scheduled this post for April 2 so it would be taken seriously. I guess that means posts will be on Sundays from now on!

Some important information for getting around the blog now:

- There is a little list icon on the top left. This is how you can find the archives and tags, my profile information, a contact form, and the list of followers. You can click on the labels to run a search for those topics. (If your browser window is large enough, this column opens automatically).

- In the top right, there is a search button, which allows a keyword search of the blog posts.

- With the update, I've also added a bunch more links to my links page.

- They've added a cool new feature where you can click the "reaction" buttons at the bottom of the posts. Please do this, because it makes me happy. In fact, if you felt like "reacting" to old posts, I wouldn't think of you as a weird stalker for snooping through the archives. Wink wink nudge nudge.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Old Sci-Fi Movie Drinking Game

Writing is Hard

Submissions