Hey, what happened to July?

I swear I didn't forget to blog, I just had the death plague for a while. And then had an inpatient that needed overnight monitoring, and the whole not-getting-any-sleep thing had a butterfly effect on the rest of the week.

I'm bad at blogging, particularly the "thinking of things to blog about" part. In order to keep things fresh, I'm going to add in some new subjects. I might start doing some "critique" posts, since that's something I both love and spend a lot of time doing (which may or may not require sacrificial lambs to give me work to chew). More certainly, however, I'll start posting flash fiction regularly. I'm accumulating a lot of entries from informal and formal contests alike, often with bizarre prompts, so that should be fun.

You can expect the first flash story next week!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Old Sci-Fi Movie Drinking Game

Writing is Hard

Submissions